Forget tax day...Online registration ends: Monday, April 15th at midnight!
Please join us for the 9th Annual SweetWater 420 5K on April 20th at 9 AM in the historic Candler Park neighborhood. This year’s race will be limited to the first 2,400 entries and might SELL OUT QUICKLY.
GOOD STUFF:All athletes will receive:
- a Zulu Racing Co bib equipped with MyLaps disposable bibtag chip
- a premium quality T-shirt
- a wristband for the festival – good for SATURDAY ONLY ($5 value)
- a complimentary SweetWater draft beer ($6 value) at the festival. Festival doors open at 11 AM.
- Race bib tear-offs may be redeemed for the Saturday wristband and beer ticket on Race Day only (look for us next to the t-shirt table at the end of the race).
- NEW THIS YEAR: wristband and beer are for SATURDAY ONLY (why? see faq's)
- NEW THIS YEAR: tear-offs can ONLY be redeemed IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE RACE. Wristband and beer ticket are good through festival close, Saturday night.
- NO race bib tear-off redemptions: on Friday, after 11:30 AM Saturday or on Sunday. (Why? Volunteers have to go to the festival too!)
- You must be 21+ (WITH valid ID) to get a wristband and beer!
- Race bib tear-offs will have no cash redemption value but may be redeemed by someone other than the athlete.
THE CAUSEAll 5K entry fees benefit the Candler Park Neighborhood Organization, Inc., a 501(c)(4)
PACKET PICK-UPApril 18th - April 19th: 4PM - 8PM, Big Peach Running Co, 800 Peachtree St., Atlanta, GA 30308
April 20th (Race Day): Epworth UMC, 1561 McLendon Ave. NE (7:00AM - 8:30AM)
REGISTRATION$32 before March 30th (postmarked); $42 thereafter and on Race Day (space permitting from 7:00 AM – 8:00 AM
There will be limited Day Of Event Registration...see FAQ page for more detail.
ONLINEwww.cmecompete.com Use this method to not only save some money but challenge yourself to a finishing time, compete with a team, track your accomplishments, earn points for merchandise and be a part of the Atlanta BeltLine Running Series Community.
INSTORE REGISTRATIONInstore registration is available at Big Peach Running Co. beginning March 12
REGISTRATION BY MAIL1. Download entry form
2. EACH entry form good for two athletes. Both athletes must complete and sign.
3. Enclose check payable to “CPNO, Inc.”
4. Mail to: CPNO – attn: 420 5K, P.O. Box 5418, Atlanta, GA 31107