The Candler Park Neighborhood Organization monthly meeting is this Monday, May 21st. We'll start with socializing (wine, beer, and snacks) at 6:30 pm and move on to general business at 7 pm.
Reminder, we have child care available!
On the agenda this month:
- Special guest Reuben McDaniel - Chairman of the Atlanta Board of Education - will give an update and answer questions
- Traffic calming at Oakdale & McLendon
- Post-event discussion about Sweetwater 420 Festival
- Sidewalk improvement project underway
- Vote on 2012 Fall Fest Budget
- Candler Park Professional Networking Group formed
- CPNO bylaws change regarding Fall Fest and contracts
Where: First Existentialist Congregation (470 Candler Park Drive) -- Across from the golf course
When: May 21st at 6:30 pm (this Monday)
- We will vote on the 2012 Fall Fest Budget.
- We wil vote on a change to the CPNO bylaws to address Fall Fest and how contracts are managed generally by the organization. The proposed changes are here.