Members re-elected nine current board members and elected a new membership officer Monday night, in what must have been record time for votes at the CPNO Annual Meeting. Candler Park NPU-N Representative Amy Stout also was re-elected.
It surely helped that nominees for all 11 offices were unopposed. In addition, a Bylaws amendment adopted this year allowed for election by acclamation rather going through the time consuming process of counting ballots even in races with one candidate.
Your new CPNO Board consists of:
- President: Ken Edelstein (incumbent) .... hey, that's me!
- Vice President: Lexa King (incumbent)
- Recording Secretary: Bonnie Palter (incumbent)
- Membership Secretary: Roger Bakeman (new member)
- Treasurer: Peter Bluestone (incumbent)
- Zoning Officer: Seth Eisenberg (incumbent)
- Public Safety Officer: Russell Miller (incumbent)
- Environmental Officer: John Skach (incumbent)
- Special Projects Officer: Mark Clement (incumbent)
- Communications Officer: Zaid Duwayri (incumbent)
Thanks to our neighbors for your support of this board. And thanks especially Amy and my fellow board members for agreeing to put in the time and effort to improve our community!