More than 100 Candler Parkers turned out to elect a new Candler Park Neighborhood Organization board. CPNO members also voted to appoint a new NPN-U representative. Last night’s standing room only November membership meeting lasted until nearly 11 PM. Officers for 2013-2014 are:
- Ken Edelstein, President
- Lexa King, Vice-President
- Bonnie Palter, Secretary
- Peter Bluestone, Treasurer
- Russell Miller, Public Safety Officer
- Laura Hussey, Membership Officer
- John Skach, Environmental Officer
- Mark Clement, Special Projects Officer
- Seth Eisenberg, Zoning Chair
- Jeff Elrod, Communications Officer
Amy Stout, who challenged Mark Clement for the special projects officer position, was appointed by membership vote to a one year term as Candler Park’s representative on the NPN-U.
Standing room only in the Old Stone Church for the meeting and election.
Photo by David Rotenstein.