It’s no secret that the hottest trend in the foodie nation is noshing from gourmet food trucks. Now — thanks to the work of Fall Fest food forewoman Donna Palmer — some of Atlanta’s finest food trucks and carts are coming to this year's Candler Park Fall Fest.
Among those so far who have joined the convoy:
• The Yumbii truck, featuring Korean BBQ,
• Souper Jenny offering “food for your body and soul,”
• King of Pops, with his handcrafted popsicles,
• Palookaville’s gourmet corn dogs and tamales,
• The Pickle, featuring Tex-Mex and bayou cuisine,
• The Yum Yum truck, which produces amazing cupcakes,
• Rooster 14 cookies, and
• Blue Donkey’s organic coffee.
Plus, the mobile units for two popular restaurants — The Corner Tavern and Cameli’s Pizza — will roll into Fall Fest as well, ensuring that our 2010 menu will provide options other than the usual fair fare.
Fall Fest falls this year on the weekend of Oct. 23 and 24. For more information, check out the festival page.